I'm currently working on a personal project, a sapphic + martial arts comic called Onti!You can read the 1st Chapter for free on Tapas or Webtoon and support me on my Patreon for behind the scenes and early access to upcoming chapters! Once the first 5 chapters are complete, I will release those publicly, and continue this process every 5 chapters.Themes - Action / Fantasy / Comedy-Drama / Sapphic
Onti is about Keisha, Aariyah and Jaylin, characters who reside in a fictional city called Ocho; Their largely peaceful life of leisure, hanging out and martial arts training is interrupted by their individual work-life responsibilities and increasing instances of people using their Elemental abilities in abnormally powerful ways to cause trouble.
• STATUS - SLOTS FULL •
Character Drawings / Chibis / Twitch Emotes & Badges- Payment taken upfront through PayPaI invoice + Prices are in GBP
- I DON'T accept work intended for NFT/Crypto/Blockchain use and
commissions may NOT be used for this purpose.
- Please be sure to check the brief terms on the form and full terms below!
£150 Half Body
£200 Full BodyChibi Artwork
£50 Flat Chibi
£75 Rendered Chibi
£25 GBP per EmoteBadges
£25 per Badge Design
+£5 per addition (eg. a different hat on next tier)
£30 - £60 Set of 5 or more Recoloured Badges
DECEMBER COMMISSION SLOTS:
|1. Anodyne||Full Body OC||COMPLETE|
|2. N3ku||Rendered Chibi||COMPLETE|
|4. Drunkn Buddha||Emotes||Awaiting ideas…|
Commission Terms & Boring (but important) Info
➤ Terms - Last Revised 11Nov22I DON'T accept:
• Work intended for use in NFTs, Crypto, the Blockchain or anything related to that.
• Advanced / Rush Fee commissions
- Please don't request a commission if you're not ready to pay.
• Freelance work through commission forms
- Please contact me professionally via email for those.• Prepare references and be specific!
• I reserve the right to decline a commission.
➤ Pricing/Payment• Prices are in £/GBP (Great British Pounds)
• I will send a PayPal invoice for Payment - Commissions won't be started until they're paid in full
• Price may vary depending on complexity
• Multiple revisions (including any revisions after completion) may incur an additional charge.
• Commissions are non-refundable unless I'm unable to fulfil the commission
• Once the commission(s) is complete, any credit is highly appreciated!
• I reserve the right to decline a commission request if you tip only with intent to commission.
➤ Regarding Apparel & Commercial Stuff• All commissioned work may of course be used for Non-Commercial use (avatars, banners, icons etc) and Commercial use (monetised videos and streams, but NOT Merch);
• If you intend to use commissioned work for Merch purposes, please specify this in the commission request for a quote or get back in touch at any time following commission completion!
• Quotes vary per client / piece.
➤ Other info, Turnaround, Legal tings ‘n dat• Turnaround time is 1 month where possible, but may be affected by other projects / commissions.
• I'll send sketches + updates as frequently as necessary
• When commissioning me you agree that the work is being used solely for the purpose communicated, that I retain rights to the work (check Apparel & Commercial for more info) and I can post it to social media for self promotion / to my portfolio, and that unless otherwise communicated, I can potentially stream the process to my Twitch channel.
• Please do not alter or copy the final work in any way
• I will only send the necessary files for the purpose purchased; You'll only receive full resolution images (for Twitch work) if a merch fee was purchased.Thank you!
My name is Natalie (she/they), and I'm a Black British-Caribbean artist from the UK.
I enjoy doing storytelling and character driven work, and I'm currently working on a comic involving my characters!Other hobbies and skills of mine include capoeira, gaming, animating and making music in my spare time.
• Nottingham Trent University School of Art & Design - BA (Hons) Animation (2017 - 2020)
• Birmingham Ormiston Academy for Games Development & New Media (2015 - 2017)